Workplace Safety and Compliance
We are the first in our industry to introduce fully equipped 24-hour OH&S Support units. Our qualified first aid personnel can respond within minutes to any workplace incident, not requiring an ambulance. Our units will complete all formal documentation, allowing your business to continue with minimal disruption.
Ozstaff offers a wide range of services to assist with your workplace safety and compliance.
- Site inspections, reporting observations in line with safe work practices
- Safe work documentation procedures
- Workplace Safety audits and training
- Development and review of workplace safety procedures
- Induction and ongoing safety training programs tailored specifically to each site
Payroll Statutory Compliance and Insurance
Ozstaff Payroll Compliance and Insurance gives you peace of mind in knowing that all your payroll requirements are kept up to date.
Ozstaff's compliance team will evaluate payroll activity at regular intervals and put forward recommendations to ensure compliance with Award or Enterprise Bargaining Agreements for your entire workforce.
If you are unsure what awards or conditions apply to workers in your business, contact Ozstaff for guaranteed results.
Ozstaff Payroll Insurance insures employers for payroll compliance, securing employers against claims from Fair Work Australia and others.
For more information, contact our team on 1300 551 615.